SC - Food Attitude

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sun Apr 23 17:59:11 PDT 2000

I believe that the idea that my associate used for the pies is a period idea (I know
it is for the period that the feast recreated--Elizabethan), if not the actual design
itself.  I recalled seeing illustrations in the Robert May book of designs for the
tops of pies, so this seemed to follow along with that idea.

Kiri