SC - Re: open cloesd kitchen

Black Jade Black_Jade at bigpond.com
Mon Apr 24 19:20:30 PDT 2000

Why omit the raisins and nuts from the chocolate
version?

I have made chocolate bread pudding with stale
chocolate muffins or pound cake and it tastes
wonderful with raisins and nuts; and a little whipped
cream, a maraschino cherry and hot fudge.

I have also made chocolate bread pudding as you
suggested and used stale pumpernickel.  It also comes
out great.

I will look up the recipe for the whiskey sauce, which
is "nummy", not "nunny".  Of course, this is a modern
recipe, which should be obvious.

Huette

- --- "Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg"