SC - Re missing sca-cooks digest #2180

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Apr 24 19:53:51 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/24/00 7:04:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kelan at mindspring.com writes:

<< Nyckademus (who really did go to school for this cooking stuff) >>

If where you went to school for cooking is anything like the one here, you
learned many wonderful things useful in a commercial setting while the
history of food in the middle ages was glossed over, presented with much
misinformation and generally, viewed as a curiosity. I offered to  teach the
part of the course dealing with pre-16th century cookery at the local
university's food service course but the response I received was' Yes, you
are correct but it really is unimportant." :-0

Ras