SC -OT yurts + gers

allilyn@juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Mon Apr 24 22:08:28 PDT 2000

Seumas,

>>I experimented with making all rye flatbread yesterday. The batch I
made
was very much like a rye pita. It even inflated a bit, mitigated by the
several holes pricked into each side. I could grow to like these. (I
_love_ rye) <<

I love it, too.  Would you please share your recipe and directions?
Sounds like a great snack food.

Hope you post all your recipes.  I'm not sure what skyr is--some sort of
sour milk/cream product?  What documentation do you use--other than saga
mentions--since we don't have the northern cookbooks?

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com