SC - Chambord

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Apr 25 06:31:17 PDT 2000

Are you really?!!!  We used to have such a relic in Atlantia, back in
Principality days, that was used as a feature of a ritual during the feast at
Investiture events.  Unfortunately (or fortunately, I guess, in the eyes of
those  with a more serious bent), it has not been seen in many, many years.  I
often wonder what happened to it!

Kiri