SC - Florilegium comments

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Apr 25 07:00:03 PDT 2000

That seems to me to be a sad, narrow-minded response.  How can one understand
what one is doing today...in any art, craft or science....if they don't
understand what went before and where things came from?

Oh well, as my Mom used to say, "Everyone to their own opinion, said the old
woman when she kissed the cow" to which I would respond, "But who wants to kiss
a cow??"

Kiri