SC - Re: Determing Laurel Doneness

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Apr 25 07:12:08 PDT 2000

Sue Clemenger wrote:

> Are we invited? or are you just spoon-teasing? ;-p
> --Maire

Anybody who wants to be there is invited. The meal will basically
be dim sum appetisers, a nice tossed salad and a couple of desserts.
The oil course will be a larg pot of peanut oil on the stove with the
following dippers: marinated slices of steak, shrimp with Old Bay,
veggies (carrots, mushrooms, onions) with tempura batter.

The cheese course: Probably Digby's Savory Toasted Cheese
with toast points and steamed asparagus and broccoli.

The aforementioned chocolate course.

It should be fun.

And I'm not being a spoon tease. You have as much of the
recipe as I do. I tend to throw stuff together until it tastes good.

Yers,

Gunthar