SC - A new project....

Lurking Girl tori at panix.com
Tue Apr 25 10:49:08 PDT 2000

> This sounds terrific.  Do we have to bring our own fondue fork (what do they
> call that, anyway)?
>
> Balthazar of Blackmoor

I would appreciate it. As far as I know they are called fondue forks.
I came up with the idea when a couple of friends of mine got me a fondue pot
for Christmas. Their reasoning was that I still use a hand crank can opener
but I have a period waffle maker. So I'm the only person they know that
would actually USE a fondue pot. I need to hit some second hand stores and
get more forks. I'm expecting 15 - 20 to the party.

I'm such a yuppie.

Yers,

Gunthar