SC - educational links, etc.

Ron and Laurene Wells tinyzoo at aracnet.com
Tue Apr 25 11:40:32 PDT 2000

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> > (cold) roast beef in Lord's Salt, in bite-size pieces
>
> Any particular reason you chose roast beef instead of lamb or mutton?

As Hilary said of Everest, "it was there". :) I had beef; none of the
immediately local stores carried sheep bits, and I didn't have time to
make a run into the city or anywhere else civilized.  (We were also
working on his cloak, see...)

Actually, I don't know if "roast" is the exact word.  It was whatever
the cut is that's used for London broil, stuck in the crock-pot while
I was at work, with a mixture of water and beer.

Vika