SC - A new project....

Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir nannar at isholf.is
Wed Apr 26 02:07:57 PDT 2000

<< Next time I roast some asparagus I will most certainly try it.>>

Never heard of roasting asparagus, Puck.  I do boil mine sometimes, steam
it sometimes.  How do you roast it?  Quick!  Before I devour the last
pound!  ;-)

I can't try the Sweet Woodruff as my plant is too small and I have to get
enough for the wine, since I can't seem to find Maibowle over here in the
USA.  Tarragone and chervil are wonderful with everything.  Well, maybe
not the butterscotch ice cream....

My recipe was from a period source, but I recommended it as a terrific
way to eat asparagus.  Just as good last night, too....

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com