SC - Disappointed

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Apr 26 14:26:58 PDT 2000

   To say I am disappointed is a fair assesment,
    I gladly joined this list in order to learn
     about period food and cooking.I easily
    made it known what i was seeking and not
    one msg. or missive of welcome was seen.
    to say that i now view this list as elitist,
     un-welcoming and cold IS an accurate statement.
    After viewing todays posts and seeing baron siggy
     starting up the"silliness" he so loves to spread
    about on other lists i decided that this place is
     of no possible help to myself or to what i choose
     to pursue and that pursuit is to learn about
    period food,period cooking,food preperation and
     all things related to further the art in my fair
    kingdom and to help others as others have helped me.

      Best Wishes,
        Aethelwulf