SC - igrounden

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Wed Apr 26 14:52:15 PDT 2000

I'm sorry...I don't remember seeing your initial post.  I think others must have
missed it as well.  I know I've received a fine welcome from the folks on this
list, and while I'm not always interested in everything being discussed (those
get deleted rather quickly), I have learned an enormous amount about period
cooking and cooking in the SCA.  I really hate to see someone leave the list
with such a bad taste in their mouth....especially as my experience has been so
good.

Kiri