SC - Welcome Aethelwulf & a recipe

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Wed Apr 26 17:41:25 PDT 2000

    You can bet that within six months of publication, the cook of SOME rich
so-and-so in Firenza  had a copy. Cooks were as competitive back then as
they are now. They may not have had Amazon.com, but the DID have very canny
booksellers, especially in northern Italy, where the written word was
greatly respected. 20 years after initial publication? Go for it! (I'd be
willing to bet it was very well known as far away as Vienna and Prague by
then!)

    Sieggy