SC - - igrounden & thanks

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Wed Apr 26 17:56:48 PDT 2000

- --- Black Jade <Black_Jade at bigpond.com> wrote:

> I have seen no questions from this gentle in the
> last month or so. As to
> his comment that the list is unhelpful, elitist and
> cold makes me wonder if
> he read the messages at all.  I have learned many
> useful things over the
> last month.  Yes, the list denigrates into silliness
> once in a while, but
> one can't expect a list where everyone is real to
> stay static and serious
> forever.

[snip]
> Just my 2c worht
> -Katerine

Katerine,

I hope that you meant "degenerates" and not
"denigrates".  We do fall into silliness, but I hope
that our silliness doesn't cast aspersions about
anyone!

I know I frequently am silly, but in the words of that
wise man, Willy Wonka: "A little nonsense, now and
then, is valued by the wisest men."

Huette