SC - Pennsic Cookery Classes

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Apr 27 06:04:40 PDT 2000

>I recently checked with an acquaintance who is working on an
> advanced degree in Middle English, and she said that my way of dealing with
> trying to understand the written word is the best way to do it!   Boy, that made
> me feel good!

My first day of college (at they wonderfully young age of 18) my
English professor waltzed into the room and began reading Beouwulf
like I had never heard it.  He continued for the next hour.  When the
class was over I was still sitting there entranced.  He had a
wonderful speaking voice and was quite handsome.  And for the first
time in my life I actually started to understand that saga.

Melbrigda
There was som deceptyon or frawdulent
induction that hath made her to condescende
therunto

Visit my website at http://milkmama.tripod.com/sca.html