SC - Puck's favorite Asparagus- OOP

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Thu Apr 27 21:46:59 PDT 2000

Caitlin,

I tried doing this, too, and had no luck getting the bones to jelly.
There's a recipe for the same process in another cuisine, either English
or French.  Maybe Platina?  If you find how, I really want to know.  Did
any of the small bones go to jelly?  IIRC, I practiced with chicken, and
today's chickens probably have larger bones.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com

PS Welcome to anyone joining the list.  I don't make separate posts to
that effect, as we get so many posts.  A friend called me long distance
tonight because my mail box was so full her post bounced.  A willingness
to include people in the discussions and attention to their views is the
best welcome.
Do the new people understand that we don't know they are there unless
they post?  Maybe they think it's like a chat room or something where
everybody is listed?
I see occasional posts saying something like "I've been lurking for 2
years..."  and I don't recall ever having seen that name.  Lots of us
subscribe and unsubscribe--deliberately or accidently--and don't know
what's been going on in the meantime.