SC - Practical Anthropology: Reducing Bones

Catherine Hartley caitlin_ennis at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 22:09:29 PDT 2000

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000 allilyn at juno.com wrote:

> Feta.  Those Kraft slices need to find the wastebasket!  How come they
> don't ever grow mold?  Is it because, oh wise ones, they are not real
> food?

They are actually a weapon. You dry them in a slow oven, grind the
corners sharp and use as shurikens ("throwing stars"). Alternatively you
kneed them into a homogenous mass and use a standard detonator.

I might, however, be mistaken, and they are in reality a "cheese
product" with lots, and lots of preservatives. Toss.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
BTW, check your clock settings -or- stop sending messages from the future
your are in violation of physical laws.
		-- Boris Kortiak