SC - Documented Substitutions (Long)

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Thu Apr 27 23:20:36 PDT 2000

I appreciate the few responses. We haven't really tried young birds (or
maybe we have, the two I have tried were frozen when I purchased
them)..perhaps that's part of the problem. They are pretty small though, the
entire bird sits in the palm of my hand (and I have small hands)...

I am going to see what I can find at the farmer's market this weekend and
make one more go before the feast (next weekend...)

I'll post our results for those who may want to know how it turns out...

Caitlin