SC - Pennsic Cookery Classes

allilyn@juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Fri Apr 28 00:13:03 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/27/00 9:57:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
lilinah at earthlink.net writes:

>  Hoping to meet more cooks from this list... Anyone else besides me
>  and Lord Cariadoc out here in the West going to be at Beltane? I camp
>  with Crosston and i'm holding "The Moorish Science Reading Room"
>  there Saturday afternoon. I drag out probably over 100 pounds of
>  books on various aspects of Near Eastern culture and am holding,
>  well, a Reading Room. I won't be cooking while this is going on
>  (gotta keep the hands clean to handle books), but i'll make some mint
>  tea. I would love to meet more folks in the flesh.

Yep, I'll be at Beltane (and I'll leave the argumentative portion at home).
You'll know me by the trail of burning pavilions I leave as I juggle fire
across the camp.  Actually, we are putting on a Juggling version of "Faust"
this year, and we will be trying it out at this event.  It should be pretty
neat to watch, If you wish to stop by the camp.    I'm at the Trompe le Roi
circus encampment (which should actually be pretty puny this time).  Or maybe
we'll change our name to "Cirque de Flambe," for this event...

I would love to have a few cooks list members over for a mixer or some such...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.