SC - Pennsic Cookery Classes

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri Apr 28 00:30:13 PDT 2000

>>. Which should be
a fun venture for me as I have never typed thorns and diddlies <<

Are you working with MS Word?  I have a chart that tells you to hit
control/shift/colon and then u, for example to get the u with an unlaut
when I do my German.  I can't send it from juno--I don't think I can--but
it could come as an attachment from my other server.

I'll try sending it from Juno--sorry if it gets scrambled.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com

TypeInternationalCharacters

Insert characters:  Position cursor.  Go to ‘Symbols’ on the ‘Insert’ on
top tool bar.  Click on symbol.

To produce	Press
à, è, ì, ò, ù
À, È, Ì, Ò, Ù	CTRL+`(ACCENT-GRAVE), the letter
á, é, í, ó, ú, ý
Á, É, Í, Ó, Ú, Ý	CTRL+'(APOSTROPHE), the letter
â, ê, î, ô, û
Â, Ê, Î, Ô, Û	CTRL+SHIFT+^ (CARET), the letter
ã, ñ, õ
Ã, Ñ, Õ	CTRL+SHIFT+~(TILDE), the letter
ä, ë, ï, ö, ü, ÿ
Ä, Ë, Ï, Ö, Ü, Ÿ	CTRL+SHIFT+:(COLON), the letter
å, Å	CTRL+SHIFT+@, a or A
æ, Æ	CTRL+SHIFT+&, a or A
œ, Œ	CTRL+SHIFT+&, o or O
ç, Ç	CTRL+, (COMMA), c or C
ð, Ð	CTRL+' (APOSTROPHE), d or D
ø, Ø	CTRL+/, o or O
¿	ALT+CTRL+SHIFT+?
¡	ALT+CTRL+SHIFT+!
ß	CTRL+SHIFT+&, S
Well, these are International characters, but there must be a similar
chart somewhere for thorns, etc.

I want a copy, too, please.