SC - Re: Welcome to sca-cooks

CalicoJim1@aol.com CalicoJim1 at aol.com
Fri Apr 28 03:30:25 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/28/00 12:49:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
parlei at algonet.se writes:

> And how about me then? I *heart* my Alien Control Device. And my blood
>  is blue, for various reasons, not all of them relating to cupric
>  sulfate...
>
>  /UlfR
>   chocolate is for true emergencies, when the blood sugar levels drop
>  below acceptable levels.

Blue blood would seem to indicate an alien of Reticulan origin, or possibly
from the Binary system in Orion's Belt.  Consequently, chocolate has
properties harmful to both of these races as well.  Very much like Kryptonite
and Superman.  And, since it has taken over 400 years for this information to
reach my home tracking station, that makes it period.  You may remove the
"OT" disclaimer, now.  :)

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.