SC - Puck's favorite Asparagus- OOP

allilyn@juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Fri Apr 28 12:33:00 PDT 2000

<crossposted from the Trimarene list earlier today>

PS - if you really want to drive people crazy, remember that someone who's
50 now was 18 in 1968 . . . you'll get some really interesting responses if
you ask them "So, just what were YOU doing during the Summer of Love? And
just much dope were YOU smoking then? And you couldn't trust anyone over HOW
old?". It's almost sad to see so much really indignant HARRUMPHing! from ol'
hippies who have such elastic (and convenient) memories. Must have been the
drugs . . . especially Republicans with shady pasts . . .

    Sieggy (who hasn't done enough drugs to forget, I suppose . . .)