Saffron cost (was Re: SC - Welcome and sources of ingredients)

grizly at mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 28 13:44:01 PDT 2000

Please consider changing the subject of this thread to something indicating it is not related to saffron or ingredients.  Amusing, but some may be trying to follow comments on saffron and the original thread.  Not raining on the parade, just asking you to name it sowe know what we are watching.

niccolo

sca-cooks at ansteorra.org wrote:
> In a message dated 4/28/00 7:13:32 PM !!!First Boot!!!, michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com writes:

Never.  But, I remember when a Brick cost $25.  (At least it did when some
wonderful underachievers  bought one weekly and put it in the gym coaches
locker, then called the narcs.) (Child of the sixties, thank you.)

Aldyth