SC - Puck's favorite Asparagus- OOP and definitely OT now

Wajdi a14h at zebra.net
Fri Apr 28 17:53:52 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/28/2000 3:32:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
CBlackwill at aol.com writes:

<< Oh, for a minute there I thought you wrote "She doesn't like
chocolate"...Of
 course, I know that can't possibly be what you meant.  Right?  Please say I
 am right...

 If, in fact, she does not like chocolate, you should immediately check the
 nape of her neck for the Alien Control Device insertion point, and remove
it!
  Be warned, large amounts of green blood will spray out, but it is the only
 way to defeat the Alien controlling her body. >>

Ya know, I've been told before that I must be an alien because I didn't like
chocolate, but never in such detail...
Allison's info is totally correct.  I cannot stand the stuff in any form.
OK, I will occasionally eat a standard ice cream sandwich - about once every
three years or so.  I love the way it smells, but to me it is so bitter I
can't eat it - even milk chocolate.
My husband, by the way, considers this a blessing.  He has decided that he is
then entitled to my share - including from before he met me (which gives him
about 30 years worth of chocolate to eat!)

Brangwayna