SC - Re: child of the 60's, 70's

Donna Kepner Ford evfemia at mail.com
Fri Apr 28 19:02:16 PDT 2000

    <GASP!> Even the Pennsic milkchocomanna? The main reason people REALLY
come to Pennsic? I load up the cooler with that luscious brown nectar before
leaving site, and seldom have any left when I get home (OK, so it's a 30
hour drive).The FIRST thing I do after getting past troll is to go and get a
quart, then sit down under a tree and commune with the cocoa gods.
    Man, I wish I could get that stuff down here . . . Yoo Hoo just isn't
the same.

    Sieggy