Subject: SC - [Fwd: [Shire X] Oh, My, so This is what they eat in CAID . . . .]

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Apr 28 20:37:33 PDT 2000

 I believe the dessert you refer to is called fraggiomella, or stawberry breasts.  The recipie I've seen has whipped cream, ricotta cheese, campari, and of course strawberries.  I got the recipie from Food Network, since it was featured on Two Fat Ladies.  I doubt the recipie is period (but I can certainly be wrong....), but I have it here if anyone would like it for curiosity.

Lady Medb Mac Domhnall
Canton of Falcon Cree, Atlantia
- --