SC - Flaming Slamander (was Books on the shielf)

Donna Kepner Ford evfemia at mail.com
Fri Apr 28 21:05:16 PDT 2000

Clotild,

I can't help you with your quest for food that will hold up in Trimarian
heat and humidity (here in An Tir humidity is what you get when you fall
out of the boat), but I just wanted to tell you- I love your name and
applaud your persona! My older daughter, Lady Rotrude of Tours, is 8th c
Carolingian Frank, and you are the first person I've run into anywhere
near her! Which is funny- Franks, especially Frankish women, are so
interesting!

Good luck with the food project,

'Lainie
(HL Elaine de Montgris)