SC - SC: OT help needed

allilyn@juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Fri Apr 28 23:31:27 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/28/00 9:51:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
baronsig at peganet.com writes:

<<
     <GASP!> Even the Pennsic milkchocomanna? The main reason people REALLY
 come to Pennsic? I load up the cooler with that luscious brown nectar before
 leaving site, and seldom have any left when I get home (OK, so it's a 30
 hour drive).The FIRST thing I do after getting past troll is to go and get a
 quart, then sit down under a tree and commune with the cocoa gods.
     Man, I wish I could get that stuff down here . . . Yoo Hoo just isn't
 the same.

     Sieggy >>

    Huh--I haven't made it to Pennsic yet, but some friends who know just how
big a chocoholic I am brought me back some a few years ago. I just wasn't
impressed--it was way too wimpy a chocolate flavor for me! I like the spiced
chocolate milk I came up with from that nearly-period chocolate treatise much
better--it had a lot higher chocolate-to-milk ratio. The crowd at our event
seemed happy with it, too.......... ;-) But I will grant that my dislike for
plain sweet milk may be influencing me some, too--I need more adulterants to
cover it's flavor than many folks do!

            Ldy Diana, who *loves* buttermilk. Go figure!