SC - SC: Book of K. + mod typing a bit OT

allilyn at juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Fri Apr 28 23:31:27 PDT 2000

Melbrigda,

I've been doing things with my Netscape Navigator preferances--goes blank
when I close the program, so every time I want to get my mail, I have to
type everything in again.  One of the things I've found is a box to check
or uncheck that says to always send things in HTML code.  Now, I can't do
web pages, etc., so I can't practice this myself, but what would happen
if you typed something, as normal, in a word processor, then checked the
'always send in HTML' and sent it?  Would the HTML source code
automatically change it for you?

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com