SC - tongue

Christina van Tets cjvt at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 29 10:03:42 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/28/00 9:23:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time, evfemia at mail.com
writes:

>  So far my greatest contribution in an event kitchen was making 36 loaves
>  of bread from dough to oven in just under 4 hours.  It was fun!

That is quite a contribution for someone whom I assume is not a professional
Baker!  Well done.  The making of bread is perhaps one of the most time
consuming projects a cook can undertake, and your help, I do not doubt, was
greatly appreciated by the Feast Steward.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.