SC - Don't like Chocolate?!?

Shannon E. Keys lady_medb at mailcity.com
Sat Apr 29 05:01:23 PDT 2000

It's me again...

Would anyone happen to have any good references for Norman recipes circa the
First Crusades?  I know this may be a stretch, but I have not had any luck.
I am planning a meal for Beltane which will include dishes from along the
path the Crusaders took to the Holy Land (i.e. one dish from every major
region along the way).  This may be too complex for the amount of time I have
te prepare for it (lots of mundane work to do, you know), but I think it
would make an interesting feast for my camp (those Saxon dogs).  Any help
would be appreciated.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.