SC - An Introduction and a Question

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sat Apr 29 06:04:25 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/29/2000 4:24:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
CBlackwill at aol.com writes:

<< How about White chocolate?  If you like white, I can give you numerous,
 numerous recipes...  It happens to be my favorite confection on the planet.

Really high quality white chocolate is edible.  The rest tastes like wax.  I
much prefer either fruit-flavored sweets or sour candies.

I have encountered about 5 other people who don't like chocolate either.  My
father is one - but his is an acquired dislike, from having made himself sick
on it too many times when he was younger.  I've only encountered one who
dislikes it with the same intensity I do - the others are pretty much
take-it-or-leave-it types.  They'll eat it if someone puts it in front of
them, but they won't buy it for themselves.

Brangwayna