SC - period food/demo's & Pleyn Delit

Darice Moore magistra at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Apr 29 12:54:40 PDT 2000

Allison,

> Do you know about the Florilegium?

Ah, the florilegium!  It's what I stealthily sneak peeks at while at
work.  :)  I hadn't yet found the file on finger foods, though!  I'll
have to surf back out there to find it.  Thanks!

> What I tried to find today was an answer to my question in another post
> about the effect that different cooking methods had on foods.

Hmmmm... The Joy of Cooking (at least, the version I have, which is not
the latest) has a section entitled "The Foods We Heat" which discusses
how various cooking methods affect foods.

- - Clotild