SC - lemon/lime pies/tarts

Donna Kepner Ford evfemia at mail.com
Sun Apr 30 11:07:39 PDT 2000

In Wyoming they get a little antsy about "selling" food to the general
public.  They consider providing free munchies much the same thing.  However,
we give the city schools here in Cheyenne some recipes and they compile their
little feast over lunch for our all day demos.  Easy stuff like the meat
balls, chicken, breads, cheese, cheesecake.

For some reason there is a BIG distinction between what we make for ourselves
to eat and what we might foist on the general populace.  We don't need food
handlers licenses/classes if we prepare the food in an approved kitchen for
our members only to eat.  But hold onto your hats if you want to allow the
public in.

Aldyth