SC -Don't Like Chocolate?!?

Morgana Abbey morgana.abbey at juno.com
Sun Apr 30 20:05:55 PDT 2000

Lavender and Lemon Balm were common strewing herbs in Middle Ages.  They smelled good as well as driving out vermin.  you may look at that line of inquery in your readings and questions.  I don't know if it will take the smoking smell out as well as baking soda, but smell much better.

You'll also likely need to scrub walls and ceiling to get out what tar/nicotine is imbedded there as well.  I wish you luck!

niccolo

sca-cooks at ansteorra.org wrote:
> The house I bought has a faint smokers smell to it.  What spices would yourecomend to smell up the place in a nice way?  This had to be period but
technically I'm not cooking my house.  Im around teenagers all day so I've
ruled out pine, wintergreen and watermellon.  Would scattering coffee
grounds in the carpets and then vacuuming them up help?

Nyckademus