SC - Yeah? Well, I remember . . OOP-OT.

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Apr 30 20:43:34 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/30/00 5:33:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au writes:

> And our prices.  I did my spice shopping at the local wholefood shop on
>  Thursday and spent next to nothing per spice!  Oh, and nearly got high on
>  the smell of the nutmeg, mace, and cardamom!

Just as a bit of trivia, you CAN get high on the smell of nutmeg (though it
seems like such a waste of a terrific spice).  Actually, we had to fire one
of our cooks because he was snorting the stuff.  I don't know what the
chemical is, but believe it is a mild hallucinogenic.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.