SC - Re:Balthazar's expresso cake

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sun Apr 30 21:23:45 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/28/00 8:56:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bsusan at corp.earthlink.net writes:

<< I may have the original Flaming Salamander still on file.  I will check for
 it after Beltane, and post it to the list if I find it.

 Eleanor d'Aubrecicourt >>

I will also look. I had downloaded it and cleaned it up for reposting to the
web but received no response so I filed it away on one of my discs.

I just have this rubber 'lifelike salamander that I set on the shelf above
the stove when I cook and or carry suspended from my belt or resting on my
shoulder out of the kitchen.

Ras