SC -Don't Like Chocolate?!?

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sun Apr 30 21:33:23 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/28/00 10:06:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
magistra at tampabay.rr.com writes:

<< I'm asking with two things in
 mind - first, legal issues (can we feed members of the public who
 haven't signed a waiver, and get away with it?) >>

At our shire demo yesterday I had spitted chicken, a venison roast on a grill
and a pot of lentil soup sitting in the coals. On the side table along with
the display of period spices, vegetables and herbs, I also had watermelon,
cantaloupe, apples, pears, grapes and plums. I had a basket of assorted
breads. Cardamom cookies made by a lady in the shire are usually offered also
but were not present this year. The layout also included a display of period
cooking manuscripts and modern books about period cookery.

Hope you can glean some ideas from this.

Ras