SC - Re:period food/demo's

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Sun Apr 30 22:18:59 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/30/00 10:00:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ringofkings at mindspring.com writes:

>  Yep.  The killer bee is going to make a huge difference
>  fairly soon!  Instead of fighting them, the past few years
>  bee breeders have actually been CROSS-BREEDING
>  them with Italian strains.

Maybe that's what our local guys are doing out in the field...looking for
breeding stock?

   It looks like it
>  is going to be a very excellent honey producer and best
>  of all, it's larger size makes it more resistant to the bee
>  mite which infects bee lungs.

Well, let's get those honeybee honeymoon suites ready, then...

    Don't worry about it; this
>  is not an Alfred Hitchcock situation like "The Birds".

I was thinking more along the lines of "Kingdom of the Spiders"...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.