SC - olives

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sat Apr 1 01:27:22 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/31/00 10:50:22 PM Pacific Standard Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

>  Would "green, black or varicolored olives" necessarily indicate fresh or
>  cured olives?
>
>  If fresh then they still may end up being cured in this recipe, provided
>  "and they are ready to use" means they may be used without other
>  preperation rather than they can be eaten immediately.

I believe someone on this list did mention they have seen/eaten/heard of "oil
cured" olives.  This recipe may well "cure" fresh olives, after all.  The
best (or worst) way to tell, would be to try the recipe, I guess.

Balthazar of Blackmoor.

Man cannot live on bread alone... he must have beer to soak it in.