SC - Rabbit tips?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Apr 2 00:30:59 PST 2000

Ras commented:
> If you have access to Stefan's Flori-thingy, the recipe I redacted and served
> at Will's 2 years ago should be there. It is very simple and quite tasty.
> IIRC, it came originally from Le Manegier. None came back to the kitchen. I
> would post it except for the fact that the redactions  from that feast are
> buried in  hundreds of discs. :-(

I posted a message earlier about my rabbit-dishes-msg file. I had
forgotten about there being rabbit in Ras' Will's Revenge event. This
file is in the FEASTS section:
Wills-Revenge-art (19K)  1/ 7/99    Feast menu and recipes from an SCA event.

Hopefully soon, we will have a search engine on the Florilegium and I
can search it to find things like this rabbit recipe which aren't
filed by a particular dish.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net