SC - How do I get started?

margali margali at 99main.com
Wed Apr 5 16:22:36 PDT 2000

Or you can ask me-I can get stuff from work at wholesale, I just have to
be really descreet....
margali
[our corporate website is www.nextdaygourmet.com, but it doesnt show the
full line of what we as one of the largest broadline foodservice supply
companies in the world now that we are part of Royal Ahold of holland
can get. I can concievably order anything from wusthof knives to a 20x20
walkin freezer...]

If you really want some high quality stuff, then get in touch with your
local
restaurant manager (it helps if the restaurant is privately owned), and
see
if he/she will order you a set of their pans.  Many managers will do
this (I
have done it on numerous occasions), because it is great public
relations.
In addition, purchasing from a restaurant will usually cost you less
that
retail prices.

Hope this helps

Balthazar of Blackmoor