SC - How do I get started?

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 16:37:23 PDT 2000

Copper is, I believe, one of
 the most expensive types of kitchen equipment you can get (aside from
 Calphalon, perhaps).  At least, in my experience, and in my neck of the
 woods.

Then you get people like my "millionaire boss" who spends MUCHO money for all the calphalon you could imagine, and puts it in the dishwasher......can you say RUINED???

It's two tones now: black splotches on silvery aluminum..burns everything.

And she wonders why her kids won't eat her cooking......

Andrea
Ah, if I only had her money......I'd spend it on ALL the period cookbooks! To hell with calphalon, give me iron any day.