OT - Re: SC - Re: saffron

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Thu Apr 6 00:54:52 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/5/00 10:08:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

> << We do not (well, most of us anyway)
>   need to be lead by the hand our entire lives.  We are capable of making
>  basic
>   assumptions without having it shoved down our throats.
>    >>

>  BUT we have been taught to 'freedom.' Those in the middle ages were not.
> They
>  were taught obedience and unquestionable loyalty to individuals. This
> freedom
>  of expression that you mention simply did not exist for the vast majority
of

>  those whom you seem to think enjoyed it.

This is an honest question:  Do you think that, perhaps, those same Masters
altered the recipes they had been taught, once they gained the position which
would allow it?

Just Curious

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.