SC - Favourite "period" munchies recipes?

Drake & Meliora meliora at macquarie.matra.com.au
Thu Apr 6 13:39:02 PDT 2000

Greetings all,

Lochac's Rowany Festival (our version of Pennsic I guess) starts in a little
under a fortnight so this weekend I am making the usual munchies such as
Prince Biscuit and Hais (both from Cariadocs collection) and of course
Fettiplace's Macaroons (I seem to be expected to bring these).

What recipes are your favourites?  What do you take to carry around or
augment a cold bag lunch with?

As per usual I am hopelessly behind on the list, so if this has been hashed
out recently, please forgive me and could someone please send me a précis of
the results.

Regards
Meliora.