SC - I CHALLENGE YOU...

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Apr 6 16:50:32 PDT 2000

CBlackwill at aol.com writes:

<< Not really, if we are using the same definition of "redaction":
 redact: To prepare, as for publication; edit; revise 2.) To draw up or
 frame, as a message or edict. (Funk and Wagnall's Standard Desk Dictionary,
 V2 1984)
 Is this the one you were thinking of? >>

This is the definition not a few on the list use. As a professional chef, I
am sure your attempt at this in a manner such as described above would be
very usable to those who can neither 'roll up their sleeves' nor read and put
into words what the final taste will be. Several of the list members 'redact'
this way. Some of us don't. Pick your own method. IMO, each is equally valid
if the end result is a tasty dish. :-)

Ras