SC - Translation of Libro del arte de Cocina por Diego Granado,1599

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Apr 6 18:27:03 PDT 2000

bmorris at iamdigex.net writes:

<< I'm not sure, but I think Master Thomas Longshanks (Atlantia) is doing that
 one already  (and has been for about 10 years). >>

10 years seems to me an inordinate amount of time. Perhaps a quicker copy and
translation and subsequent dispersal would assure his finishing of the
project or at least provide an alternative source to those of us who are
unlikely to feel waiting another 10 years is a good thing?

Alternatively, I had thought that a person on this list was currently working
on this project, along with redactions which information they have
sporadically shared over the last several months.

I am looking forward to the actual publication of that entire work with
anticipation! :-)

Ras