SC - Translation of Libro del arte de Cocina por Diego Granado,1599

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Fri Apr 7 21:35:46 PDT 2000

And it came to pass on 6 Apr 00,, that LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> << My only
>  full-length translation project is the 1529 edition of de Nola's _Libro
>  de Guisados_.  I have not heard of anyone else working on Granado.
>
>  Brighid *** Robin Carroll-Mann
>  harper at idt dot net >>
>
> I am in line for purchasing the 1st edition, author signed copy. Make a
> list now. ;-)

And Kiri added:
> Me too....please????  Thanks!

Thank you, gentles.  However, it will be a little while yet.  I have 50 more
recipes to translate; then I need to correct, annotate, and proofread.
You may be certain that when I am done, this list will hear about it.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann
harper at idt.net