SC - Feast planning/Administration

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Apr 9 11:49:31 PDT 2000

ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

<< Sorry, but there is no way I'd be saddled with taking reservations on top
of
 planning and executing the feast.  >>

Agreed. The Troll in our shire is in charge of reservations. He/she keeps the
cook informed of the numbers of pre-registers. Normally, we just specify a
set amount of onboard spaces (typically 75-125). The feast is limited to that
number period. Preregistrations are typically cut off 2 weeks before the
actual event date. Pre-register numbers are used to determine the number of
waiting list openings (first come, first served) for the sign up sheet at the
Troll booth. They are not used in planning the feast or for purchasing
supplies.

Ras