SC - OT/OP- website survey

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 20:58:19 PDT 2000

Hi, All!

Please forgive the interuption.

A friend and I are starting a mundane web business and
we would like some input in web-page sites, ISP's, and
search engines, etc.

If you would like to help us, we would be most
grateful.

We have these questions which we would like you
answer.  Please e-mail your answers to this address:

patandtony at earthlink.net

PLEASE NO ANSWERS TO THE LIST!

1) Do you have a personal or commercial website?  If
yes, would you send us your web-address?

2) What ISP are you using?

3) What search engines do you like to use?

4) Are you using a modem? DSL? Cable?  Other?

We promise that we will not be sending any spam to
those who choose to answer this survey.  However, if
any would like to see our web-site once we have it up
and running, please indicate your interest and we will
notify you where our site can be found.

Sorry for the interuption.

Huette